Get That Book Written! – Fiction Writing Class
Have you been kicking around an idea for a book in your head for a while but just don’t know how to get started?
Does the idea of sitting and writing an entire book freak you out?
First, calm down…
You CAN do it. And I’m here to help you.
Don’t think you have to sit and write an entire book in a day or a week. In this class, we’ll break it all down:
- Preparation is key. Through simple questions and a couple of exercises, we’ll get those mental juices flowing.
- I’ll teach you the basic structure of a book (don’t worry; it’s not hard to understand).
- We’ll work on an outline for your book to keep you organized.
- Then comes the fun part. The writing!
- Proofreading and editing (it might not be pretty, but it’s necessary).
You’ll also be invited to our private Facebook group. It’s a built-in support system where you can meeting fellow budding authors, kick around ideas, and hold yourself accountable. No judgement!
Writing a book doesn’t have to be a herculean effort. Whether you’re writing for publication or just to achieve a personal goal, I’ve got you!
I’ve written over 20 novels, not to mention countless short stories and poems. There’s nothing like the feeling of finishing a book you’ve been working so hard on. Now’s the time for you to experience that feeling for yourself.
More details to come. If you’re interested, let me know on the ‘Contact Us’ page.